The Audeze LCD-XC is available from TTVJAudio in Bubinga!
Audeze's patent-pending Fazor elements are unique to the LCD-XC
and LCD-X and help guide and manage the flow of sound in the headphone.
The result is improved phase response, greater frequency extension,
smoother frequency response, and remarkable 3D holographic imaging.
For the purest, most discerning audiophile listening
sessions, open headphones remain the favored choice, but Audeze's closed-back
LCD-XC is the best enclosed headphone experience you’ll find.
The LCD-XC wood cups are available in hand-worked Bubinga, The enclosures are made from
precision-crafted anodized aluminum with sloped earpads of either
premium lambskin leather or a leather-free super-suede microfiber. The
earpads are designed with specially-crafted foam offering the proper
firmness and the right acoustic balance.
The technical specifications of the LCD-XC are as follows:
- Style: Circumaural - closed
- Transducer type: Planar magnetic
- Magnetic structure: Proprietary self-closing design, acoustically transparent
- Magnet type: High-grade Neodymium
- Transducer active diaphragm area: 39.8 sq cm (6.17 sq in)
- Maximum power handling: 15 W (for 200 ms)
- Sound pressure level (SPL): >130 db with 15 W
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 20 KHz, usable high-frequency extension of 50 KHz
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): Less than 1% throughout entire frequency range
- Impedance: 22 ohms, purely resistive
- Efficiency: 95 dB/1 mW
- Optimal power requirement: 1-4 W
- Cable length (both): 2.5 m (8.2 ft)