Free Centroid Tone arm with purchase through Nov. 30th!!!
Revolution: Passion meets Performance
A serious 'entry-level' turntable for very high quality analog
playback; the Spiral Groove Revolution incorporates sleek lines and bold
colors in a “modern meets retro” package.
The SG Revolution is what happens when you blend just-the-right materials with uber-careful acoustics and electronic design.
The combination of materials and careful design are primary forces in
the SG Revolution Turntable. Multiple layers of impedance matched
material in the body, platter and feet, deliver an ideal playback
environment for the LP.
The Revolution body is a sandwich of aluminum and delrin. This rigid
platform creates a tightly coupled yet isolated connection between
platter and tone arm. Its aluminum platter, with varied interior and
exterior angles, is topped with a delrin record surface to create an
isolated energy sink for stylus-induced vibrations. A low voltage AC
synchronous motor and highly evolved motor control system assure
constant speed and minimum noise. Graphite, aluminum, and engineered
elastomer, in the height-adjustable feet provide excellent isolation
from external disturbances.
This carefully orchestrated combination of high mass, extreme
solidity, superior speed stability and non-existent noise floor,
converge in the Spiral Groove Revolution to deliver the cutting edge of
- Weight - 78 lbs. excluding tonearm and power supply
- Size - 20” W x 15” D x 7” H
- Body - Aluminum and delrin sandwich
- Platter - Aluminum with delrin record surface
- Platter bearing - Hardened steel low profile inverted bearing with sapphire thrust plate.
- Feet - Graphite, aluminum and elastomer - height adjustable
- Motor - AC synchronous
- Power supply - AC sine wave generator and amplifier. Phase corrected and frequency adjustable.
- Speeds - 33 - 45 rpm, adjustable
- Removable arm board
- Magnetic weight reduction system in platter
- Guarantee - 10 years mechanical, 3 years electrical