Free shipping on orders over $100!
On the strength of Questyle Audio's experience and expertise, they designed Questyle Audio HB2.
It is a HiFi Hub for extending outputs of Questyle Audio QP2R High-res Portable Player (DAP) and
the later models of Questyle DAPs.
Questyle insists on the design philosophy that high-res
audio is a complete system. When QP2R is connected to HB2, they become a
high-end system with powerful and extensible features. Any speaker
system with standard jacks can be linked to HB2 via its analog and
For better user experience, HB2 supports remote
control and charging for the DAP. The full-function remote makes it
convenient to operate the whole system at a considerable distance.
HB2 inherits the style of Questyle high-res portable
player (DAP) with the design of continuously curved surfaces and tucked
waist. When the DAP is put onto HB2, the two are as a seamless whole,
and the DAP comes with 13 degrees of incline which not only guarantees
the stability of gravity center, but also brings users a more
HB2 doesn’t process any audio signal, but only ensures wonderful music experience of the DAP is extended.
Mechanical vibration may affect sound, but HB2
totally avoids it by using the solid aircraft-grade Aluminum. In
addition, a special silicone material is used for the DAP supporting
part and the base of HB2 so as to increase damping and avoid resonance
To perfectly show the curved surfaces of HB2, we use
5-axis CNC machines to process. Even the inner frame is slowly and
finely machined by the shaft knife.RCA jacks for digital and analog out
are made of pure copper with rhodium plated (platinum). Teflon material
is used inside to ensure the lowest loss. HB2 is very easy to carry with in its beautiful box and is very convenient to link to your traditional audio systems.
· Charging DAP Battery
· Matching HB2 & DAP with Digital Devices
· Matching HB2 & DAP with a HiFi Power Amplifier
· Using HB2 & DAP as USB DAC
- Power supply: USB Type C , 5V/2A
- Static power con-sumption: 0.3W
- Max power con-sumption: 8.8W ( when charging DAP under max current )
- Digital out: SPDIF out (RCA), PCM44.1-192K/16-24Bit
- Analog out: RCA: 2Vrms; THD+N<0.0008%@ 1kHz; SNR>110dB
- Dimension: 85mm[L]x82.5mm[W]x71.2mm[H]
· Different working state of HB2 is shown by different
flickers status of the red and the orange LED indicators. See the user
· Remote control range is 120 degrees, operated within 10 meters.
· The remote is general-purpose for Questyle products, source control buttons are inactive on HB2.
· Please update the QP2R firmware to V1.0.1 or later version.
Back to top