"...a shockingly big deal — the ADS is killer." - Scot Hull
The ADS design includes two pure analog frequency generators featuring low distortion and noise; a high current Class-A/B amplifier that is transformer-coupled to the turntable output; analog control logic for low noise operation; 33/45 RPM analog speed adjustment controls with center detente positions that are factory calibrated. Created by our Director of Electrical Engineering, Michael Bettinger.
· The platter is started and stopped by the front panel Run/Stop momentary push button switch.
· The front panel contains a two-position push button switch for selecting either 33 RPM or 45
· There are separate speed adjustment controls for 33 and 45
· The controls have a detented center position that is factory calibrated for 60 Hz (33 RPM)
and 81 Hz (45 RPM).
· The speed is continuously adjustable +/- 3 Hz
· Blue LED indicators adjacent to the controls indicate which speed is set at a glance.
Line Voltage: 115/230 VAC Factory set
Line Frequency: 50/60Hz
Line Fuse: 1 amp (Slo-Blo)
Output voltage: 115/230 VAC Factory set
Start Voltage: 120/240 VAC
Run Voltage: 90/180 VAC
Output Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz Factory Set
Output Frequency Range:
60 Hz Center Detent: 60Hz @33 RPM & 81Hz@ 45 RPM
50 Hz Center Detent: 50Hz @33 RPM & 68Hz@ 45 RPM
Control Range +/- 3Hz
Output Power: 15W
Dimensions: 16” X 4” X 12” (W X H X D)